6/20/2015

LATE NIGHT PAMPER SESSION


The definition of a perfect post-midsummers eve evening: 
My boyfriend is swearing loudly over his video game and I'm just laying in bed being excessevily lazy. 
And due to my rather worn, hang over appearence I'm treating myself to a late night pamper session.


1. MANICURE. 
Is there anything more therapeutic than painting your nails? Especially when you're not in a rush and need to go somewhere, but when you can just relax and take your time. Tonight I chose a pale peachy color and finished it off with some Grape & Avocado Nail Oil from Depend.

2. LIP BALM.
My lips are always craving some moisture and Nuxe Reve de Miel is the best there is.

3. HAND CREAM.
Topping off that manicure with some hand cream is like taking it to the next level. 
Right now I'm using a lavender one from Panier des Sens which is nice but also kind of greasy, so I'm open for suggestions.
Any recommendations?

4. FACE MASK.
The star of the show! Tonight I used Lush BB Seaweed which besides the obvious seaweed contains ground almonds, 
honey, aloe vera and rose absolute. It claims to be cleansing and softening and I would totally agree to that. It does a great job at 
clearing up my skin, without being drying. Afterwards it leaves my skin feeling calm, super smooth and hydrated. 
To me, that is like everything I look for in a face mask so I would highly recommend it!


1 kommentar:

  1. Doing my nails and a face mask are always a part of a relaxing night in! That mask sounds great!

    dyannedavid.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera