6/15/2015

#1



ELIN BERLIN // 23 YRS // SWEDEN


WANNABE FASHION DESIGNER // ALL AROUND CREATIVE

When I was 9 years old I pretended to be sick so I could stay home from school and make tops out of my brother old sweat pants. 
Since then I've moved along to study different courses for fashion design and I'm also a qualified pattern maker. 
The dream is to get a BA degree in Fashion Design, a journey which I will hopefully begin in a very close future...


MUSIC LOVER // SINGER

Since being a kid and pretending to be Spice Girls I've also moved along in my music career. 
I've written a bunch of Swedish love songs, which most of them can be found on Youtube. 
I'm also part of the electronic synth-pop band Eternal Death and our debut album was released back in Feburary this year! 


As you might have figured by now I like a lot of things, and I like to have a lot of projects on the go.
I want this blog to be like a platform where everything I do can come together. During my teenage years I've had other blogs,
but this time around I feel like I have more/better ideas/experience and therefore (hopefully) better contet.
I havn't figured it all out yet which means that anything can happen so stay tuned!

XOXO BERLIN

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar