6/18/2015

10 LAZY SUMMER DAY BEAUTY ESSENTIALS


1. LUSH EAU ROMA WATER. 
Refreshes your complexion and wakes you up in the mornings.

2. MAC STROBE CREAM + KICKS ILLUMINATOR. 
For instant luminosity and J-Lo glow.

3. MAC HARMONY BLUSH. 
Well loved as a bronzer/all over face-product for some added warmth.

4. MAYBELLINE COLOR TATTOO // ON AND ON BRONZE. 
Eyeshadow that doubles up as an excellent face bronzer.

5. APOLOSOPHY SPF. 
Protect the skin you're in!!

6. CLARINS INSTANT CONCEALER + MAC MINERALIZED CONCEALER. 
I like to mix them together for both shade & property reasons. 
I slap it on wherever I want some coverage and don't even bother with foundation.

7. SUNGLASSES. 
No eye makeup needed.

8. LOREAL BROW ARTIST PLUMPER. 
Usually I'm quiet fuzzy with my brows, but this time around I like to keep them more natural looking by only using this one.

9. SOAP & GLORY SEXY MOTHERPUCKER // NUDIST. 
Perfect glossy nude for sensual summer lips.

10. LUSH R&B HAIR TREATMENT. 
Smells like some far away tropical island and nourishes my hair while giving it some texture.





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar