8/13/2015

IT'S ALMOST OVER BUT WE'RE HOLDING ON



I have no words for this summer. Well that's a lie - I have many words, most of them highly inappropriate for this platform. 
But it has been the shittiest summer ever. The times I've visited the beach are easily counted on one hand, and many days I've worn 
both a sweater and a jacket. I mean COME ON. What's up with that?

But then there are a few, memorable moments. Like when me, Ninjo and my parents visited the small town Hällevik where 
we had a summer house back in the days. Once again - the weather wasn't ideal, but we walked around, had a nice lunch 
and decided to go for a dip in the ocean anyways. 

My mom had brought coffee and some homemade walnut-chocolate cookies and after the swim it was like the best fika ever
Wet swimsuits, salt water and hot coffee, mmmm....


Another day I got to be part of this little ones first time at the beach. To watch her go from scared and terrified of the cold water and 
seaweed, to become obsessed and brave was both hilarious and touching. It feels like it was yesterday I visited my brother and Caroline at the hospital to meet her for the first time, and now she's a real person who calls my name and wants to hold my hand all the time. 

1 kommentar:

  1. it has been the worse summer ever. Where is the sun? I wore trousers almost every day for work :(

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    SvaraRadera